CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Celebrate You!

 
I really like how this little card turned out.  I love all the colors...bold and bright.  I saw this card here and thought it was a great way to use up old paper.  Trust me...I have A TON of old paper.  I am one of those hoarder types.  I want to use up all the paper I have so that I can buy more, but it seems like I just keep buying more that piles on top of the old.  I need to get busy scrapbooking.  I think if I scrapbooked more, I would use up the paper faster.  I better get on it! ;)
 
I hope you enjoy this card and that it inspires you to use up all those scraps of lovely papers.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Magic Moments Level 2 (retired...a long time ago)
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue
Ink: Cocoa
Stamp set: C1429 Party Pennants (retired)
Accessories:  Z1333 Mocha Opaques
Tools:  Circle punch (EK Success), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...