CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mojo Monday 204

It's Mojo Monday time!  I look forward to seeing the new sketch on Monday.  I started in on this card yesterday, but kids and things happened and I had to set it aside until I could work on it again today.  I like how this one turned out.  I am slowly growing as a card maker.  I stalk many blogs and I am in awe at a lot of the talent out there and hope someday that I will be has good as they are.  Someday! :)

Using up old paper and old stamps.  It makes me feel good to use old stamps.  I hate to have them sit there so long and not be loved. ;)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Free Spirit Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Cocoa, and Autumn Terracotta;  Ink:  Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, and Autumn Terracotta;  Stamps:  D1227 Legendary Moments (retired) and D1262 Express Postage (retired); Accessories:  Pewter Brads; Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Fleur de lis and corner), sand paper, pop dots, and edge distressor.

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

These are some of my all-time favourite papers! Lovely card, Violet :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...