CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

For a Special Someone

I can't believe it!  I am using new paper!  Okay...I went ahead and bought new CTMH paper.  I know...I couldn't resist.  The paper in the New Idea Book is AWESOME!!  Well, I actually had to buy some new stuff because I signed up in a Team swap.  The requirements for the swap are to use new paper and new stamps....so, I guess a little new stuff in my stash isn't the end of the world! ;)

If you haven't seen the new Idea Book for CTMH, check it out here.  The lastest and greatest new product is the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge exclusively for Close To My Heart.  It is the best and most versatile cartridge that I now own.  There are so many possibilities, actually there are 700!  If you are interested in knowing more.  Contact me on my website

The card I made here is for the swap.  I will be making 18 or so of these beauties...so I will be pretty busy!  To make the pleated flower visit Lisa Stenz's blog here.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Typeset Level 2 and Game On star paper (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black, Vineyard Berry, and Creme Brulee;  Ink:  Black, Versamark and Desert Sand;  Stamp set:  D1496 (available only with AP Cricut Cartridge);  Accessories:  Black buttons (unknown source) and Juniper ribbon;  Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, and black embossing powder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...