CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

H2H Challenge

Good Times!  The challenge over at H2H blog is to make a kid's birthday themed project.  I am always in need of birthday cards.  I seem to be gravitated to making more feminine cards, so I made sure to make a boy card for this challenge.

 I was hopping around to my favorite blogs and stopped on Jeanette Lynton's blog and found some inspiration here.  The card is the fourth picture in her post.  And of course, I have some older paper to use.  Good Times is a paper pack that doesn't age and is so fun to use for boy birthdays.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Good Times Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Chocolate, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf;  Ink:  Chocolate;  Accessories:  Good Times Stickease Assortment (retired), Chocolate polka dot ribbon, Twilight brads;  Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (scallop border), Scor Pal (by Scor Pal), pop dots, sand paper, hole punch.

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Very good times! I like the sanded stripes. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...