CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 128

Hello again, friends!  I quickly put this card together.  I think it will make a good birthday card.  I will stamp a birthday sentiment inside when need be.

I submitted this on the Card Patterns blog for their sketch challenge for the week.  With this particular card, I just wasn't feeling it.  I don't know, I don't think I am the only crafter out there that feels this way sometimes about a project they are working on.  It just didn't flow creatively for me, but in the end...I went with it and finished it.  It may not be the best looking card I have made, but I think it is worthy of someone special. ;)

All  supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  You Rock Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue, Sunflower, Outdoor Denim, Olive, and Smokey Plum; Ink:  Outdoor Denim, Sunflower, and Indian Corn Blue; Stamps:  D1237 Star Struck (retired) and D1212 Playful Flourishes; Accessories:  Blue ribbon (Offray); Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (stars), Corner rounder, pop dots.

3 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

I really like your color combination on this card. I know exactly what you mean about "not feeling it". This happens to me a lot. Sometimes if I walk away for a while I will come back to it and know just what it needs.
TFS
Ang

TesaB said...

I think your card is just perfect. Love the colors and patterns. And you never go wrong with some beautiful swirls. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

Elise said...

Your blog is SO fun and funny! I can tell you are an addict by the infection of FABULOUSITY in this great creation! Seriously looks like you had a blast making it! THANKS, so much, for sharing your talent with Card Patterns this past week! xoxo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...