CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mojo Monday 203

Another week has past and it's Mojo time!  I never thought I would look forward to Mondays! :)  I really liked this sketch designed by fellow CTMH consultant, Debbie Carriere.  You can see the sketch here

One of the hottest scrapbooking items right now is corragated chipboard embellishments.  Close To My Heart has some available in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book called Milepost Shapes.  They are super cute.  I ordered some for my next hostess club layout, but I only ordered stars.  Consultants can get certain items in bulk.  Since I didn't have a wide variety of shapes, I made my own.  Visit Dawn McVey's blog and you will see where I got the inspiration to make my own.  I was pretty excited to blow the dust off an old tool that I haven't used in years.  I knew I kept my old cripper in my scrapbook cabinet for a reason! ;)

Again, I used some older paper for this card.  Veranda is a beautiful paper and this card will be set aside for my Mom's birthday next week.  I hope she likes it...I do! 

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Veranda Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Garden Green and Kraft; Ink:  Cocoa;  Stamp set:  C1429 Party Pennants;  Accessories:  Veranda Stickease Assortment, Creme Brulee ribbon, Green Assortment button, hemp, stick pins (unknown source);  Tools:  Corragator (Fiskers), Corner punch, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (flower and leaves), glue dots, sandpaper.

2 comments:

scare_easy said...

This is a very pretty card. So soft and subtle. The 'pins' add a little extra something special, I think :)

Lisa Elton said...

Very soft and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...