CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 10, 2013

ProPlayer: Birthday Invitation and Thank You Card


Popping in with a really quick post.  My son turned 11 years old last weekend.  I can't believe it!!  He is growing up too quickly!  He is totally into gaming and his Ipod right now...so the new ProPlayer paper is so perfect for him.  I quickly whipped up some invites for his friends.  Today, I made him some matching Thank You cards to hand out for all the wonderful gifts he received. 

I hope you enjoy these and Thank You for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: ProPlayer paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, and Pacifica
Ink: Black and Ruby
Stamp set: C1566 Tech Speak
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Thanks card shape), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...