CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Caprice: Happy Birthday


Happy Tuesday!  I was playing around today with some older Close To My Heart paper.  I am so ashamed!  I have sooooo much paper!  I could open my own store.  I know...sad, right!?  I don't know if I am the only one out there that does this...but, I spend more time looking at other people's artwork and don't spend time making my own artwork!  I think I am a hoarder of paper crafting goods.  Is there a support group for that?!  I certainly could belong to one. ;)

Anyway...I found the first Freshly Made Sketch and made this cute little card.  I always need a stash of Happy Birthday cards.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.


All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Caprice Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Honey, Chocolate, and Vanilla Cream (retired)
Ink: Chocolate and Chocolate Pigment ink
Stamp set: B1419 Joyful Birthday
Accessories: Caprice My Stickease (retired) and Crystal Blue buttons (retired)
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circle shape), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...