CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Capture the Details of My Life


Wow!!!  What a weekend I just had!  I attended the Close To My Heart Fall Album Retreat and had the best time.  This was my first ever Corporate sponsored event.  I know....Right!!!  I have been a consultant for over 7 years and I finally took the plunge.  It is so hard to break away from my sweet family to go to these events.  I am so glad I went...just check out this GORGEOUS cover page I made!  This is just the first page...the remaining 10 double page layouts are just as beautiful. 

Close To My Heart is such a family oriented company and I am so happy to be apart of that family.  It was such a pleasure to meet the Corporate staff in person...they are sweet as can be!  Thank Close To My Heart for a wonderful and meaningful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

The supply list is a mile long...if you have any questions about what I used on this layout, please contact me at gonestamping@msn.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...