CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 11, 2013

Mojo 314: Laughing Lola Celebrate Today Card


Yay!!  It's Friday!  I am really excited to have a weekend with not a whole lot on my plate.  The family and I are going to enjoy a slow and relaxing time.  Maybe I will squeeze in some more craft time?!

I am really excited to join in on Mojo Monday this week.  This sketch is MOJO314 and it is also contest week.  Keeping my figures crossed that mine might be chosen. :)  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time and have a wonderful weekend!


All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Laughing Lola paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy and Black
Ink: Black and White Daisy Pigment ink
Stamp set: C1568 The Party is On
Accessories: Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim, Black Grosgrain ribbon (retired), and Z1854 Laughing Lola Assortment
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...