CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Au Naturale: Heart 2 Heart Challenge


Hello all!  Sorry about my absence from blogging lately.  Just busy with life and Hostess Clubs lately.  I am hoping to do more posting this month.  Especially with some fun layouts I will be making at the Close To My Heart Album Retreat!  Yes!!!  That's right!  I am finally going to a Corporate event.  I am Sooooo excited!!!  We will be making a whole album over a weekend.  I cannot wait!!

I decided to enter this cute little card in the H2H Challenge this week.  I was experimenting with the Artbooking overlays for cards.  This overlay is found on page 47 and was cut at 5.25" Real Dial Size.  The Real Dial Size button is used a ton with this cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy this little card and that you will stop by again soon. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Kraft, Olive, Whisper, Colonial White, and Goldrush
Ink: Honey, Chocolate, Cashmere, New England Ivy, Olive, Goldrush, Sunset, and Pigment Desert Sand
Stamp sets: D1371 Many Thanks (retired) and B1419 Joyful Birthday
Accessories: Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkles
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.

1 comment:

Melinda Everitt said...

Great job with the Artbooking overlay. It adds a bit of elegance to your card. This is a great Fall card. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...