CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling: H2H Challenge


Looking for a Fun challenge?  Head over to the H2H Challenge blog.  The theme this week is Raindrops Keep Falling...I love it!  I started out this card on the vertical, but it just wasn't working.  Once I turned it 180 degrees, it just looked so much better and the sentiment wasn't so lost in the mix.  I used OLD paper and stamps.  So great to use up my stash little by little. :)  I am also entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Dutch Blue (retired), Tulip (retired), Desert Sand, and White Daisy
Ink: Dutch Blue (retired), Desert Sand, and Black
Stamp set: D1358 Childhood (retired)
Accessories: Tulip sparkles (retired)
Tools: AP Cricut Cartridge (circles), A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge (umbrella), sponge dauber, Liquid Glass, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...