CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Masculine Birthday Wishes Card

 
 
Hello there!  Posting a quick pic of my latest creation.  Sorry about the unprofessional and crooked picture.  I took several pictures of this card and they were all crooked.  I was too lazy to go back and take some more. ;)  I needed a manly card for the principal at my kids' school and found this card here by fellow CTMH Consulant, Shannon Buck.  I think I might have to make several of these in different corrdinating papers....I LOVE it!!  I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: X5676 Background & Texture Papers, Autumn Harvest (retired) and X7091B It's A Guy Thing Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Chocolate, Barn Red, Outdoor Denim and Colonial White
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Chocolate, and Barn Red
Stamp sets: D1514 Just a Number (sentiment) and D1527 Perfect Fit-Frames
Accessories: Z1612 Pin Clips, Pewter Button Nail Head (retired), Milepost star shape (retired), and Victory Stickease (retired)
Tools: AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, pop dots, and Z679 Liquid Glass.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...