CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 25, 2013

H2H Challenge: Bake a Cake!

 
Hi there!  Popping in with a quick post.  I made this card for my Hostess Club next month.  I decided I better enter it in the H2H Challenge this week.  The challenge is Bake a Cake!  I also took this card sketch from Merry Monday.  Merry Monday Challenges are Christmas themed, but I really liked the sketch and made it a birthday card.  Here is a close up of the clear embossed cake image. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
 
Birthday Card:

Paper: Chantilly Paper Packet

Cardstock: Twilight, Colonial White, Sunset, and Pear

Ink: Sunset, Twilight, Pear, Chocolate, Versa Mark, and Chocolate Pigment

Stamp set: D1400 Everyday Celebration (retired)

Accessories: Sunset Mini-Medley ribbon (retired), Sunset Baker's Twine, Clear embossing powder

Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, heat tool, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...