CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May 2013 Hostess Club Cards


Good Evening!  I finished making my May Hostess Club cards today.  Talk about productive!  Usually it takes me several days to ponder over what I would like to make.  I was surprised and pleased at how fast I whipped these babies out! ;)  One of my gals requested a graduation card.  There is a really simple stamp set in the New Ideabook, but I don't have this set.  So, I had to come up with a design that would work without it.  Check out the inside...

 
Isn't it a fun card?!  There is a slot cut on the inside for a gift card.  The stamp sets are old, but fit perfectly.  The grad cap was made using A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  I will also have my gals choose a color of their choice for the accent color.  I used Vineyard Berry here.
 
Well...I hope you all like these cards. :)  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
 
Birthday Card:
Paper: Chantilly Paper Packet
Cardstock: Twilight, Colonial White, Sunset, and Pear
Ink: Sunset, Twilight, Pear, Chocolate, Versa Mark, and Chocolate Pigment
Stamp set: D1400 Everyday Celebration (retired)
Accessories: Sunset Mini-Medley ribbon (retired), Sunset Baker's Twine, Clear embossing powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, heat tool, sand paper, and sponge dauber.
 
Grad Card:
Paper: Game On Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black and Vineyard Berry
Ink: Black and Black Pigment
Stamp sets: D1152 Follow Your Dreams (retired) and B1191 Thoughtful Scripts
Accessories: Bigger Pewter Brad
Tools: Sponge dauber, sand paper, A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, and glue dots.
 
Sunshine Card:
Paper: Buzz and Bumble Paper Packet zip strip
Cardstock: Colonial White, Creme Brulee, and Sunset
Ink: Cashmere, Sunset, Creme Brulee, and Cocoa
Stamp sets: S1304 My Sunshine (April 2013 Stamp of the Month) and D1375 Treasures (retired)
Accessoires: Creme Brulee Baker's Twine and Z1483 Bronze Glitter Glitz
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder, pop dots, and sand paper.
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...