CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Button Up: H2H Challenge


Hello!  I have been a busy gal lately and have not spent too much time card making.  I am preparing a Cricut Basics Workshop.  Spending a lot of time prepping for that.  I am also working on a bunch of Thank You cards for some fellow PTA members who helped me with a fun event last week.  This is just one of the cards I have made.  I know...I only put one button on this card, but I am still entering it in the H2H Challenge this week called Button Up.  I hope you enjoy this card.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Magic Moments Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White, and Cocoa
Ink: Cocoa
Stamp set: D1361 Thank You (retired)
Accessories: Hollyhock stitched grosgrain ribbon (retired), Sweet Leaf button (retired), and Sunflower waxy flax (retired)
Tools: sand paper, sponge dauber, pop dots, and glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...