CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch 138

Phew!  Last week has come to an end and I am relaxing on this beautiful Sunday.  My son had his birthday party yesterday....and man, I am whooped after that.  Nothing like a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds to wear you out!!!   I had to sit and get some creative time in today to wash away the stress of it.  I hopped over to the Sweetest Thing blog and decided to join in on today's sketch challenge.

This was a super fun challenge and I will try and visit every Sunday when possible to participate.  Hope you like my card.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Cutie Pie Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Bubblegum (retired); Ink: Spring Iris and Cocoa; Stamp set :  D1185 Cup of Friendship (retired);  Accessories:  White Crochet Ribbon (Wrights), Pink and Clear Sparkles; Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...