CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mojo Monday 210

I really really LOVE how this card turned out!  This card is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  I pretty much cased it from Julee, but I just thought her card was beautiful!  I made the card my own, but it was completely inspired by hers.  I used some papers that remind me of Fall and the flower was made with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and it reminds me of a mum, which is very Fall-like.

I hope you love my card too and thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Grace Level 2 (retired) and Veranda Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Tulip, Cocoa; Ink:  Cocoa; Stamp Set:  D1475 Card Chatter-Birthday;  Accessories:  Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Mocha Peal Opaque, Bamboo Button, Twine; Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, and glue dots.

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that flower. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Anonymous said...

I really love how this card turned out, too! I'm impressed. :-)

Amy Moore said...

Gorgeous card! It's been awhile since I've seen those papers. The flower is perfect with them!

Lisa Elton said...

You should be pleased with this...it's wonderful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...