CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

H2H Sketch Challenge 76

It has been one of those weeks.  I wish I could rewind and start over and have things go better the second time around!!  Long story short, I had to go to Urgent Care this past Tuesday because my very own cat bit me!!!  Our crazy cat is strictly an indoor cat and somehow escaped our home.  I spotted him up the hill and went to grab him.  He must have spooked from something and reared back and bit my hand.  Now...I have a soar and infected finger.  It is hard to type this, so I better keep my story short! ;)

This card is a sketch challenge over at H2H blog.  Using up old paper, as ususal.  I hope you like and thanks for visiting! :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Magic Moments Level 2 (retired); Cardstock: Colonial White and Hollyhock;  Ink:  Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, and Hollyhock;  Stamp sets:  D1497 (Available only with purchase of AP Cricut Cartridge); Accessories:  Hollyhock stitched ribbon, Prisma Glitter, and Pink sparkles;  Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, glue pen, sand paper, sponge dauber.

5 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Love the paper you used...an oldie, but goodie. The cupcake is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Lisa said...

Love it! Love these colors and that cupcake... I've been wanting to use that shape/stamp but just wasn't sure what I'd do with it... love what you did! And love your take on the sketch!

Allisa said...

Cute card, hope you recover quickly. I have always visted your site often. I have left you a blog award on my blog at http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Creatique Candy said...

I truly adore this card with the cupcake and the color combination. What a wonderful inspiration to see. I sure hope your finger gets better and appreciate you sharing along at H2H sketch this week. HUGS

Haley D. said...

Cute twist on the H2H sketch! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...