CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

From Our Hearts to Yours: H2H Challenge













I am finally posting the scrapbook layout for the H2H Challenge from a couple of weeks ago.  I have realized that I have become more of a card maker lately instead of a scrapbooker.  So, it took me awhile to get myself in gear.  This layout I was going to have my ladies from my Hostess Club make, but now, I have decided to come up with another one for them.  The journaling is more personal and I didn't feel like sharing with the group.  The layout is simple with not too much embellishments.  I also used the handy Flip Flaps.  These are awesome to use when you have more photos or want to hind your journaling.  Thanks for visiting!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Dreamin' Level 2; Cardstock:  Colonial White, Bamboo, Chocolate, and Pacifica;  Ink:  Chocolate;  Stamp sets:  B1323 Just the Ticket and D1481 Vintage Type;  Accessories:  Antique Copper Bigger Brads, Z1633 Harvest Charms, Chocolate embroidery floss, Antique Copper Hinges and Z1325 Memory Protectors Flip Flaps;  Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridage, sponge dauber, sand paper and pop dots.

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Your layout is lovely! The flip-flaps are such a great addition- and extension- when you have lots of photos or, as you said, private journaling. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...