CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mojo Monday 211

Yep!  I think I like it! ;)  Hop on over to the Mojo Monday blog and see the sketch I used.  This is the other Thank You card I am putting in a pack of six cards.  I explained in my post yesterday that I am making some Thank You cards for my son's school PTA fundraiser.  All I need to do now is package them all fancy-like.  Maybe some raffia to tie them all nice and tidy.  I will get to work on that and post a picture for you tomorrow.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper: Caprice Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Honey, Colonial White, Vanilla Cream, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, and Chocolate; Ink:  Chocolate;  Stamp set:  D1361 Thank You;  Accessories:  Brown grosgrain ribbon (Micheals), bitty brads, Glitz Bronze Glitter Gel; Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's something unique and special about this card. I like it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...