CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scaredy Cat: Halloween Layout


Continuing on with my Scaredy Cat artwork.  I really didn't plan on making this a Scaredy Cat month, but once I started working with this paper, I just kept going.  I think if I keep this up with all of the new paper packets from the Annual Inspirations, I will actually use up the paper and not have it sit in my stash for years! ;)
I love going on Pinterest to get inspiration and ideas for cards, layouts, and other crafty projects.  This layout was inspired by a fellow CTMH consultant, Christine Adams' layout, seen here.  I loved everything about it, so I made my own...with a few tweeks.  I used the Pattern #12 from Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 2.  I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Scaredy Cat paper packet
Cardstock: Black, Colonial White, Thistle, and Slate
Ink: Black
Accessories: X7185C Scaredy Cat Complements, Z3011 Scaredy Cat Assortment, and Z1754 Black & Grey Sparkle Assortment
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, Z1979 Journaling Pen, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...