CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Scaredy Cat: BOO!! Eyeballs in a Jar


Creepy!!  Eyeballs in a Jar, anyone?!  I saw this card here, and I had to make my own version of it.  I probably made it more difficult than it needed to be, but I paper pieced the jar lid, ribbon, and tag.  It didn't take that long to do.  At least I was only making one of these cards and not a stack of them!  I hope you enjoyed this Creepy card!  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted;
Paper: Scaredy Cat paper pack
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Sunset, and Pear
Ink: Black
Stamp sets: B1413 Perfect Fit-Halloween and Friendship Jar (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Wiggly Eyes (Walmart Craft section)
Tools: sand paper, glue dots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...