CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Family is Forever: Unforgettable and September 2014 Stamp of the Month


I recently put this layout together.  I have quite a bit of this older paper called Unforgettable left over.  It has a color combination that I have a hard time working with...but I really need to use it up and make more room in my paper stash.

I was surprised at how easily this layout came together, but I did have some inspiration to work with.  I really loved the sample layout for the September 2014 Stamp of the Month.

 
 
Voila!  I put that side together and then searched through my pattern books and used the right side of On with the Show from the  Magic™ pattern book.  The colors my not be my favorite, but it works!  I really appreciate you stopping by my blog.  Please come back again soon!
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
 
Paper: Unforgettable paper pack (retired)
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Cocoa, Vanilla Cream (retired), Colonial White, Sorbet
Ink: Cocoa, Desert Sand, Sorbet, Juniper, and Lagoon
Stamp set: Family is Forever: September 2014 Stamp of the Month (retired)
Accessories: Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim, Sorbet stitched ribbon (retired), Juniper Washi Tape (retired), and Z3009 Chalk It Up Assortment
Tools:  Sand paper, sponge dauber, glue dots, and pop dots.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...