CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2014

Scaredy Cat: Frightfully Fun Card


Popping in with a quick post on this Lovely Friday!  I am still having fun with the Scaredy Cat paper.  I made this little card rather quickly.  The only time consuming part is coloring in the images with my ShinHan markers.  I am practicing away with these Great markers.  I am so glad that Close To My Heart added these to all of their Awesome products.  They truly are fun to use and color so well.  I added some bitty sparkles to the eyes of each image after pondering what else does it need?!  Have you ever looked at a project and felt....there is something missing...it needs more?!  Well...I think the sparkles did just that...added that needed touch.  I hope you enjoy this quick Halloween card.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Scaredy Cat paper pack
Cardstock: Black, Sunset, and White Daisy
Ink: Black, Sunset, Thistle, and Archival Black
Stamp set: B1453 Frightfully Fun
Accessories: Z1263 Bitty Sparkles and stitched black ribbon (Offray)
Tools: P282 Peony Purple ShinHan, YR26 Pastel Peach ShinHan, YR24 Marigold ShinHan, sand paper, sponge dauber, and glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...