CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2014

September Hostess Club Layout: Scaredy Cat




Just popping in with a quick post.  My September Hostess club is right around the corner and I better get this posted. :)  I love this new Halloween themed paper.  I haven't made a Halloween layout for my club members in a long time.  I hope they enjoy this one.  Just click on the photo to enlarge.  Thanks for stopping by. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Scaredy Cat paper pack
Cardstock: Black, Slate, Pear, and Goldrush
Ink: Black
Stamp set: B1413 Perfect-Fit Halloween
Accessories: Black Enamel Stars and Slate polka dot washi tape (retired)
Tools: Z1998 Chevron Border Punch, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft), liquid glass, pop dots, sponge dauber, and sandpaper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...