CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CTMH blog boosters New Product Blog Hop: Chalk It Up

 

The Awesome NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book has been live for 6 days now!!  I think this is my favorite Idea Book that I have had in my hands.  There is soooo much fabulous new product and I feel like I NEED, yes...NEED, two of everything!! LOL!!

I have been working away at making lots of new artwork with all of the new paper packs.  There are 9....YES...NINE new paper packets!!  I am in love with all of them.  The first one I am showing you today, is called Chalk It Up.  This is a fun and whimsical school themed paper.  Isn't it adorable?!

I am going to try my best and post as much as I can in the coming weeks. :)  Thanks for stopping by!
 

 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Chalk It Up paper packet
Cardstock: Black, Lagoon, Sorbet, and White Daisy
Ink: Black, Lagoon, Sorbet, and Flaxen
Stamp set: D1555 All the Details
Accessories: X7184C Chalk It Up Complements, Z3009 Chalk It Up Assortment, Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape (retired), Z1754 Black sparkles, Lagoon re-inker, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint (retired)
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Z1380 Spray Pen, sand paper, Z1297 Edge Distresser, sponge dauber.

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a great layout!!

Nancy Ball said...

This is a great layout. I love all of the banners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...