CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2014

Scaredy Cat: Halloween


My kids and I are big fans of Halloween.  What's not to love?  Dressing up, parties, and don't forget the candy!!  I am also a fan of anything vintage.  This new Scaredy Cat paper has a focal paper that screams Vintage.  When I saw it, I knew I had to have it...and hopefully make a lot of artwork with it! :)  I also used one of our new ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ alcohol-based marker to fill in the stamped Halloween title.  Okay...I am learning.  I need to practice a bit more, but I love the look and feel of these new markers.  I am definitely sold!  I hope you enjoy this layout.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Scaredy Cat paper packet
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Thistle, and Slate
Ink: Black
Stamp set: E1028 Hopscotch Alphabet
Accessories: X7185C Scaredy Cat Complements and Z3011 Scaredy Cat Assortment
Tools: Sand paper, pop dots, ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Peony Purple Marker, and sponge dauber.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Great LO! Love the design.

Anonymous said...

Great layout!! I love the Scaredy Cat paper too and am planning a Halloween mini album for the Use Your Stash Blog Hop in a few days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...