CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chalk It Up: You Amaze Me


Yay!!  I am posting two days in a row!  Yes, I know....it won't last, but I am still proud of myself! LOL!!  I actually made a ton of artwork using all of the New papers in the 2014 Annual Inspirations book just newly released.  I had an Open House a couple of weeks ago and prepared some samples to show.  That is why you are seeing a few more posts from me than usual. :) 

I love how this little card turned out.  The new trend I am seeing now is doodling these cute little lines as an outline.  Fun, huh?!  This technique works well with this paper pack called Chalk It Up.  I also used a Chipboard Complement as the sentiment.  I used Pattern 22 for this card out of Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 2.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Chalk It Up paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Flaxen, Lagoon, and Sorbet
Ink: Black
Accessories: Z1921 Black Baker's Twine,  Z1862 Button from the Black Mini-Medley Collection,  X7184C Chalk It Up Complements (sentiment), Juniper stitched ribbon (retired)
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Corner rounder, Scor-Tape, Black journaling pen, sponge dauber, and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...