CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine Fun!

 
 
I have been hard at work putting together some items to give to the hostesses of my clubs.  I think I got a little carried away with these, but I just love Valentine's Day.  Right now, Close To My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month with a CUTE kit called Whooo's Your Valentine.

 
Aren't these just the sweetest little treat holders?  Perfect to give out to teachers or small groups of children.  The kit has enough to make 12 of these cute holders.  All you need to do is place a qualifying order of $35 and you can buy it for $10.  What a deal!!  Please visit my website to order yours today!!
 
I used the stamp set that comes in the kit to add some fun to the hostess gifts above.  I have been hoarding the little mailboxes that I purchased forever ago at Target.  They might be selling them again for Valentine's Day.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Bliss Level 2 (retired), Cherry-O Level 2 (retired), and Perfect Day Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Chocolate, Colonial White, Tulip (retired), and Grey Wool (retired)
Ink: Chocolate, Tulip (retired), and Grey Wool (retired)
Stamp sets: D1548 Whooo's Your Valentine, D1460 Love Ya! (retired), S1112 Mad About You (retired), S1111 Cherish the Day (retired), and D1445 Amore (retired)
Accessories: Chocolate button, Grey Wool Baker's Twine, Z1612 Pin Clips, Patterned Ribbon (retired), Tulip Sparkles (retired), Z1482 Silver Glitter Glitz, and Z1799 Shimmer Trim
Tools: AP Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, liquid glass, sponge dauber, and sand paper.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...