CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank You So Much!


I am back!  I sat down in my craft room today...got online...visited my usual blogs, pinterest, facebook...I spend way too much time looking at artwork and not doing my own!  There are just so many great websites and blogs to visit to get inspired.  Finally, I went to one of my favorites, Wizard's Hangout.  Vicki Wizniuk, is a fellow CTMH consultant.  She is so super talented!  She makes 3x3 thank you cards for her customers.  I thought that I should try and start to do the same thing.  I have an order coming in this afternoon and I thought I would whip up some of these cute 3x3 cards, just like Vicki.  I was inspired by the many butterfly cards she does and came up with this sweet one.  The retired Wings paper fit perfectly with this theme.  I cut out several circles with my Cricut machine and folded two opposite sides to create the scallop look seen below.

 
This is a really easy technique that has a lot of WOW!  I hope that you enjoy these and I will try and create more and stop gawking so much! LOL!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time! :)
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Wings Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White and Vineyard Berry (retired)
Ink: Black
Stamp set: D1361 Thank You (retired)
Accessories: Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circles and butterfly), sand paper, and sponge dauber.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...