CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Simple Happy Birthday

I cannot believe how fast I made this card.  With the help of my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, these little 1" inch squares were cut out in seconds.  I stamped the zig-zag images in several different colors onto one piece of cardstock and then loaded it into my Cricut machine and Viola!  I have a quick and easy card to put together!  Okay...it was easy because I had some inspiration from this card seen here.  Easy cards can come together when you have something to base them from. :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...and please, leave a comment to let me know what you think.  See you next time!


All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: White Daisy and Chocolate
Ink: Hollyhock, Blush, Honey, Desert Sand, and Chocolate
Stamp sets: D1548 Whooo's Your Valentine (Constant Campaign stamp set.  Only available this month!) and C1257 Happy Birthday (retired)
Accessoires: Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (butterfly) and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...