CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mojo Monday: 276



 
 
I needed a little bit of Mojo today.  I have not done a Mojo Monday sketch for quite some time, so I thought I would play along today.  I have been busy putting together hostess club projects this month, so doing anything extra has not been too easy.  This sketch is number 276 and can be seen here.  I also dug into some newer paper.  Right around the corner is the New Spring/Summer CTMH Ideabook...I know...ALREADY!!  I am super excited about the new papers and products coming out.  I just ordered some new stuff and it will hopefully be here by the end of the week.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Clementine Paper Packet
Cardstock: Saddle and Colonial White
Ink: Cashmere and Saddle
Stamp set: D1529 Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday (can only be purchased with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge)
Accessories: Z1794 Cottage Assortment, Z1760 Burlap Ribbon, and Z1769 Almond Glitter Glitz
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge (banner), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (scallop circle and circles), Z578 Corner rounder (scallop border), scor-tape {Scor-Tape brand}, sand paper, and sponge dauber.
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...