CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Gift for the Hostess!

I make a gift set for my Hostess Club meetings.  I really Love this set!!  I used up some old paper.  Yay for Me!!  Do you remember Emporium?  These papers are lovely and I still have a ton of it left.  I am a big fan of tea.  I love to have a cup in the afternoon and spend some time surfing all of those crafty blogs out there.  I decided for this gift set to incorporate my love of tea.  The folded booklet in this photo has a couple of tea bags tucked inside.  A little Tea for Two, you might say.  I didn't take a photo of the inside, but you can visit the Papertrey blog for instruction on this project.  I bought some Glassine bags many moons ago and have yet to open the package up.  I thought this would be a perfect way to package up some shortbread cookies to go along with the tea.  The recipe is soooo good and who can resist a good cookie dipped in chocolate?!  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Tri-fold Tea booklet:  Papers:  Emporium Level 2 and Emporium Creative Basics (both retired);  Cardstock:  Cocoa, Colonial White, Vineyard Berry, and Sweet Leaf;  Ink:  Cocoa;  Stamp set:  D1185 Cup of Friendship (retired);  Accessories:  bitty sparkles and Cocoa grosgrain ribbon;  Tools:  border punch (Fiskers), AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

Let's Celebrate Card:  Papers:  Emporium Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry;  Ink:  Cocoa;  Stamp Set:  S1201 Little Reminder (January 2012 SOTM);  Accessories:  Cocoa grosgrain ribbon and Buttercup swirl clip (retired);  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, glue dots, and sponge dauber.

Celebrate You card:  Papers:  Emporium Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Buttercup, and Sweet Leaf;  Ink: Cocoa;  Stamp set: C1429 Party Pennants and C1496 Enjoy!;  Accessories:  Cocoa grosgrain ribbon and Clear Sparkles;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...