CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Birthday Greetings

I have returned!!  My handsome husband is now home safe and sound!  What a blessing and relief it is to have him home.  Raising our three little ones by myself for 11 months is not an easy task.  Thank goodness he is here to take on the challenge with me.  The kids and I are soooo happy!! :) :)

I love to participate in the H2H Challenges, but I haven't spent too much time in my craft room making anything.  I think I spent too much time looking at other peoples' artwork and on Pinterest.  I can't get off Pinterest, it is soooo addicting. 

I went to the beginning of the month of March on the H2H blog and worked on the first challenge of the month.  The Spring Color Challenge.  Use the colors Sunkiss Yellow, Sky, and Sweet Leaf.  I added a couple other colors, but stayed with the main colors for this challenge.  I hope you enjoy this card.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Sweet Pea Level 2 (retired) and Cherry-O Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Sky, Sunkiss Yellow;  Ink:  Sky and Black;  Stamps:  D1514 Just a Number;  Accessories:  Z1701 White Daisy Baker's Twine, flower sequins (retired) and yellow brads (Oriental Trading Company); Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, scallop border punch (Fiskers), corner rounder, needle tool, sponge dauber, and sandpaper.

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Violet -

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

Paige

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...