CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Grandest Year Yet!

Sorry about my absence lately.  My family and I have been under the weather and being creative just doesn't happen when all you want to do is sleep it off.  We are all feeling better and looking forward to a very SPECIAL someone to finally come home next week!!!  Yes....my husband will be home after a 11 month deployment.  Home Sweet Home!!!  I can hardly contain myself!!!!

Now that I am feeling a little better, I decided to put together a birthday card.  I try and have many on hand when needed.

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Perfect Day Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Junipter, Sorbet, and Creme Brulee;  Ink:  Tulip and Cocoa;  Stamp set:  D1491 Hooray Bouquet;  Accessories:  Colonial White Designer Brad (retired) and Clear sparkle;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...