CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

March Hostess Club Cards


























I have been working hard at getting all of my Hostess Club projects made.  These three cards are for my card making/scrapbooking club.  These members have a choice of making either cards or a double scrapbook page.  With the release of the New Spring/Summer Ideabook, I wanted to make sure and use new product.  Although...I have soooo much older paper to use up.  I could be in my room 24-7 for several days and still need to use them up!! ;)  All three of these cards were inspired by cards made by Vicki Wizniuk.  I visit her blog often and I am always inspired by something she creates!

Thanks for stoppping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Cruisin' Level 2 and Victory Level 2;  Cardstock:  White Daisy, Colonial White, Kraft, Black, Grey Flannel, and Chocolate; Ink:  Black, Archival Black, Cranberry, and Chocolate;  Stamps:  C1494 Card Word Puzzle, D1477 Universal Backgrounds, C1429 Party Pennants, A1126 A Bowwow, D1481 Vintage Type, C1439 Enjoy Life and D1497 (Available only with the AP Cartridge); Accessories:  Z1371 Blue Assortment Button, Black waxy flax, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, black button brad, Z1464 star Milpost shape, and Z1705 Durabels Studs; Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, Grey Flannel marker, Cranberry Marker, and Juniper Marker.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...