CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 227

Wow!  I can't believe how long it has been since I did a Mojo Monday Sketch!  I love these, but I guess I have been out of touch for a bit.  And of course, this is the first sketch of the month, so I want to join the contest. ;)

I just got some new CTMH product delivered yesterday, but I am trying to be good and use up some papers that have been collecting dust.  I absolutely love this older paper called Veranda.  It is definitely one of my favorites.  Its romantic and the color combo is beautiful.  I used a stamp that is really versatile too.  When the time comes to give this card away, I will mark the box for the perfect occasion.

I hope you enjoy this card and thank you for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Veranda Level 2 (retired) and Veranda Creative Basics (retired);  Cardstock:  Cocoa and Colonial White;  Ink:  Cocoa;  Stamp set:  D1496 (Only available with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge);  Accessories:  Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Cocoa brads, and Library Clip (Stampin' Up);  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, and glue dots.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I saw your card at Mojo Monday and I had to stop by and let you know that I love the colors you used for the card. thanks for sharing

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I am soooo glad you joined us this week for the mojo Monday sketch...your card is adorable, have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...