CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

H2H 3-D Project Challenge

I am a week behind on posting my project for the H2H Challenge last week.  It is a good thing that you have all month to participate in these challenges.  Sometimes I have too much going on to work on something right away.

I have been wanting to make this frame for quite some time.  I saw this project originally from Corina Mitchell on her blog.  I had to make it and thought I would put it in my boys' room, but it actually looks really good in our Mudroom.  I think tucking some recent pictures or notes will be really fun!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Lucky Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Desert Sand and Outdoor Denim;  Accessories:  Z1356 Lucky Level 2 Assortment (retired), Z1359 Lucky Level 2 Journaling Spots (retired), Gold ribbon, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Z280 Natural Hemp, Z1358 Basic Assortment Buttons and Frame (Walmart, 12"x16 ");  Tools:  Glue Dots, scotch tape, large chip board.

1 comment:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

So glad you added your project to the 3-D H2H Challenge! This is very cool and cute, too! Thanks for playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...