CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Season of Change

I hate to say it, but I can feel that feeling of fall in the air.  I love fall, but it means that summer is over and winter is on its way.  It is a reality that we all face and I am hoping that this fall and winter move in and out quickly.  I want to snap my fingers and make next year come and it could be spring.  Normally, I don't wish time to pass, but without my husband here to enjoy the holidays and being at home with his family, I just want to skip over to 6 months from now. 

Okay...I hate being so negative!  What do you think of this card?  I cased it from Dawn McVey and finally had a moment to post it.  The card is the 3rd one down on her post.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Twitterpated Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Kraft, Sorbet, Colonial White, and Chocolate; Ink:  Chocolate, Sorbet, and Desert Sand; Stamps:  C1200 Season of Change (retired) and D1498 Art Philosophy Stamp set;  Accessories:  Dimensional Elements Organic Buttons (retired), green assortment button, sweet leaf ribbon; Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, George Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge (tag), sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...