CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

H2H Challenge and Mojo Monday 208

A combo challenge.  Both of these challenges fit well together, so why not combine them?!  At the H2H Blog, the challenge this week is Sentiment-ally yours.  The only stamp you can use is a sentiment stamp.  I used the a simple Birthday sentiment with another one on the inside of the card saying..."and many, many more."  The other challenge is from the Mojo Monday blog.  You can choose between either a circle or square card.  I was feeling more in a square-like mood.  Cutting a circle card can be more difficult, depending on your tools you have on hand.  I usually have a card made and a picture taken in the daytime for better photo lighting, but I finished this up a little late.  I soooo need a better camera and a light box to take pictures of my work.  Someday....  Well, I hope you all like this one.  Thanks for stopping by.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Wings Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black, and Vineyard Berry; Ink:  Black; Stamp sets:  D1475 Card Chatter-Birthday; Accessories:  Z1463 Just Blooms Paper Shapes- Flutter, White organza ribbon, Opaque pearls; Tools:  Art Philosophy Circut Cartridge (butterfly) and sandpaper.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Great Card Violet! I love the butterfly paper from Wings!

Lisa said...

Really pretty... can't go wrong with butterflies...

Unknown said...

Love the fonts in your sentiment! And I'm a butterfly-lover too--so pretty.

Tammy said...

Your card works beautifully for both challenges. I used to try to combine these two challenges all the time, but I've not been keeping up with the Mojo sketch at all in the last few months. Your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful. When I saw the sketch I had no idea how to put something together.

Kim said...

Very, very nice!
Kim

Haley D. said...

Great take on both challenges! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...