CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Favorite Color Combo

The challenge over at H2H is to choose your favorite color combo.  My favorite color combo has been pink and brown for awhile.  It is hard to choose your favorite with all of the awesome colors that Close To My Heart offers, but I do love a good pink and brown combo.

This particular patterned paper comes from an old pack called More To Adore.  I love this paper!

I love visiting Aaron Brown's blog.  She posts something new almost everyday.  She is a very talented paper crafter.  This project is inspired by her post here.  It is a very simple and easy project.  I plan on making a few more of these 4x4 cards and giving them as a gift to my son's teacher.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: Paper:  More To Adore Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Colonial White, Chocolate, Hollyhock;  Ink:  Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, and Grey Flannel; Stamps:  CC1014 Constant Campaign stamp set (bicycle) and D1361 Thank You; Accessories:  Pink lace (Wrights brand), Hollyhock stitched ribbon, paper bag (Walmart); Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (scallop ovals), sand paper, pop dots, blending pen.

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Pink & brown is one of my fave combos too! I love both your cards, especially the bicycle one. Thanks for playing along at H2H Challenges!

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

So cute! I, too, love pink and brown together. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at H2H this week!

Lisa said...

Very pretty... also one of my very favorite paper packs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...