CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2015

Road Trip: Louisville, Kentucky


Sometimes layouts take me days to complete.  Sometimes hours.  This one took me a couple of hours!!  Yay!!  I am really excited on how this one turned out.  This paper was fun to work with and it fits in the category of really "old" paper.  This paper is called Road Trip and it came out in the Fall of 2005.  Yes...I STILL have quite a bit of this paper!  Why?!  I don't know why... I just hang on to paper way too long...it is a mystery! ;)

When putting this layout together, I grabbed the green B&T paper first.  I made sure that the word Kentucky was visible and a focal point.  I outlined it with my journaling pen.  I also used the layout Pattern Now You See It from Magic™ How-To Program.  I just flipped the layout to fit my photos.  I hope you enjoy this layout.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Road Trip Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Gold Rush, Star Spangled Blue (retired), and Topiary
Ink: Black, Topiary, Star Spangled Blue (retired), Gold Rush, and Autumn Terracotta
Stamp set: D1237 Star Struck (retired)
Accessories: Z2013 Silver Sequin Assortment
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Title), sand paper, sponge dauber, Journaling pen, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...