CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Confetti Wishes: Happy Birthday to You Layout


Working away with this Fun and Cheerful, Confetti Wishes paper pack.  I wasn't too sure about this paper when I first saw it.  The stripes are pretty hypnotizing!  Like most papers that I am not crazy about, it just takes making lots of artwork with it to make it a favorite. :) 

I was inspired by a layout by fellow CTMH consultant, Susan Williams, seen here.  She is super talented!  I changed mine up a little, but not too much.  I hope you like!  Thanks for stopping by. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Paper:  Confetti Wishes paper pack
Cardstock: White Daisy, Thistle, Pear, and Canary
Ink: Whisper
Accessories: X7189C Confetti Wishes Complements, Gold ribbon (Offray), and Z2012 Gold Sequins
Tools: Sand paper, sponge dauber, pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...