CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2015

March 2015 Hostess Club Layout: Confetti Wishes


I have had this layout done for awhile and realized that I haven't posted it yet on my blog.  This is the layout we will be putting together for our March Hostess Club.  I admit...I was not a huge fan of this paper packet when I first saw it.  But...once I started working with it, I couldn't get enough.  I bought a bulk pack of it and I have almost gone through it all!  I LOVE it!! :)  I hope you Love this layout too!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Confetti Wishes paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Pacifica, Canary, Thistle, and Pear
Ink: Whisper, Pear, Pacifica, Crystal Blue, Canary, Lagoon, and Thistle
Stamp set: D1618 Build-a-Cake
Accessories: Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, sand paper, and sponge dauber

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...