CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School Card: Mojo Monday 307 and Back to the Bus Challenge


Popping in today to post a card I whipped together today.  School starts next Wednesday for my kids and I thought I would give a Welcome Back to School card to their teachers.  I plan on making something else too.  So, when I get that made...I will post that soon. ;)

I am entering this card in both the Mojo Monday 307 challenge and also the Back to the Bus Challenge on The Twinery Blog.  Thanks for stopping by!



All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Typeset Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Black, Vineyard Berry (retired), Juniper, and Crème Brulee
Ink: Black and Crème Brulee
Stamp set: C1418 In the Month of August (retired)
Accessories: Z1702 Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment
Tools: Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge {Provo Craft}, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circles), sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...