CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 2013 Hostess Club Layout



Hello there!  Glad you stopped by to take a peek at my latest creation.  My hostess club meets here soon and I finally put something together.  I just got back from a long weekend of scrapbooking.  Man...was that a lot of fun and I got a lot done!!  I was on a roll and wanted to keep crafting...so I put this together.  I had a plan, when I first saw this paper called, Babycakes.  It is a baby themed paper packet.  When I saw the lettered B&T paper, I thought....this is perfect for a Back to School layout.  I happened to stumble upon Pamela O'Connor's Etsy page and saw this layout.  Perfect!!!  I don't have to think up something myself.  So....all credit for this sweet layout goes to her. ;)

I hope my club members love it as much as I do.  There are a lot of pieces to it...but they can handle it! ;)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Babycakes paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, Sunset, and Slate
Ink: Chocolate and Slate
Stamp sets: D1572 My Life (Cricut Bundle) and D1534 Patterned Pennants
Accessories: Z1879 ProPlayer Assortment and Z1830 Brown Glitter Paper
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...