CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back To School Mini Book: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge


Hello!  Where have I been?  Oh...you know...summertime activities and well...I guess crafting without updating my blog.  Sorry for my absence! ;)  I have a CUTE Mini Book to show you.  Brought to you by the Fabulous New CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

I am having a Home Gathering tonight with a Back To School theme.  I bunch of lovely teachers and I are getting together to make some fun crafts tonight.  I am having them make a sweet card/postcard to give to their students or another fellow teacher.  I have been prepping for a little over a week for this.  I hope they love what I have come up with.

The sweet mini book was so fun to make...plus it was a snap with the handy new cartridge!  Which, by the way, is available to purchase TODAY in the New Autumn/Winter 2013 Ideabook.  The album measures 8x8 and was made using a very retired School Zone Paper Packet.  If you have any questions regarding how or what I used for this project, please contact me.  The supply list is too long...and well, I am being a little bit lazy! ;)

Here are some other pics of the inside:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...