CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mojo Monday 296: Over the Hill?

 
Hello Blog friends.  Popping in with a very quick post so that I can enter this card in the Mojo Monday Challenge this week.  My husband's 40th birthday was this past week.  I couldn't post this on Monday because I did not want him to see it before I gave it to him.  Now, I am waiting until the last minute to post it.  By the way....40 is definitely NOT Over the hill.
 
 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Game On Level 2 Paper Packet (retired) and Forty paper (unknown source)
Cardstock: Black, Slate, Colonial White, and Grey Flannel (retired)
Ink: Black
Stamp sets: D1514 Just A Number and Friendship Alphabet Lowercase (retired)
Accessories: Z1816 Pewter Artisan Studs
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (star), sponge dauber, pop dots, and sand paper.
 

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...