CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

H2H Challenge: Tool Time

 
 
I'm back!  I did actually make a Father's Day card after my last blog post.  I need to make 2 more...so guess what I will be doing shortly!  I really like how this card turned out.  I was inspired by the card on pg. 57 of the May/June Papercrafts issue.  You can also see it here.  Just scroll down a bit. 
 
I am thinking this will be the perfect card for my wonderful Dad.  I will make one for my children to give to their Dad.  I also better whip one up for my hubby to give to his Dad....I think I will be a busy bee this afternoon!  I also decided to enter this in the H2H Challenge this week, called Tool Time.  My interpretation of this challenge is the fact that this Father's Day card is for my Dad who happens to love tools and I also used my favorite tool....the Cricut!  Works out perfectly! :)  Well...I am off to cut some more paper!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  It's A Guy Thing Level 2 (retired) and Game On Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, New England Ivy, Cocoa, and Olive
Ink: New England Ivy, Olive, and Cocoa
Stamp sets: D1544 Distressed Backgrounds and D1527 Perfect Fit-Frames
Accessories: Z1612 Pin Clips, Z1206 Basic Craft Buttons (retired), and Z280 Natural Hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pop dot, glue dots, Liquid Glass, corner rounder, Microsoft Word ("The Best" sentiment), and sand paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Violet! Love to see old paper packs brought back to life! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...